Bringing you one of the easiest and most delicious recipes ever today in the form of these Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots! Made with pre-made bread dough for ease + convenience, butter because OF COURSE, grated parmesan, and herbs! They’re soft, buttery, flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth little bites of heaven.
Thanks to our friends at Rhodes Bake-N-Serv for sponsoring this post!
Easter is coming up REAL QUICK here and I am here to tell you exactly why these Parmesan Garlic Knots (AKA Bites of Heaven) need to be on your table!
- They take less than 30 minutes to make
- Pre-Made dough, people! That means less stress when you’re putting together an entire meal
- They’re buttery, soft, garlicky – just all around irresistible!
See? I knew I could convince you. But do we really even need convincing when it comes to warm, buttery, parmesan-dusted rolls?
How to Make Garlic Knots
Let’s walk through this! It’s so simple, I bet you could make them with your eyes closed!
First, thaw the dough in the fridge, and let rise, according to package directions. You can use Rhodes White or Wheat Bread dough! Next, get out your ingredients! We’re using grated parmesan, oregano, parsley, and garlic powder – and of course, BUTTER. Can you tell I love me some butter??
Slice each dough loaf (you can use as many or as few as you want, depending on how many people you want to feed) into 9 strips. Roll out each strip with your hands, on the counter, and tie in a knot. It’s as easy as that!
Pop them on a parchment-paper lined pan and bake for 5 minutes – then remove them from the oven and brush with the butter/herb mixture. I found that doing it this way prevented the butter from pooling up under the rolls and causing the bottoms to get a tad burnt.
Once they’re out of the oven, brush them with a little more of the butter mixture, and sprinkle with parmesan and a little chopped fresh parsley.
They’re SO GOOD. So, good luck trying not to eat them all while you wait for dinner to start. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of the month….I think this would be it!
Happy Baking, friends!
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
Easy Parmesan Garlic Knots
- 1 bag Rhodes Thaw, Rise & Bake White or Wheat Bread Dough *See Note
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- fresh parsley, minced optional
- Prep: Thaw desired quantity of dough loaves according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Whisk the melted butter, oregano, parsley, and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
- Make the Garlic Knots: Slice each thawed + risen loaf of dough into 9 chunks. Roll each one out on the countertop (un- floured) into a rope with your hands - like if you were making a soft pretzel. Mine were about 11 inches long. Tie each rope in a knot.
- Bake: Place on prepared baking sheet (9 rolls to a sheet) and bake for 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and brush the rolls with the butter/herb mixture. Bake for 10-12 more minutes, until rolls are golden.
- Serve + Store: Brush each roll with a little more of the butter mixture and sprinkle with parmesan and the minced fresh parsley, if using. Enjoy immediately! Store leftovers, covered well, at room temp for 2-4 days. Not that you'll have leftovers :).
Order my new book: