Spring and Easter are just around the corner – and this Cheesecake Dip is the perfect thing to serve for both occasions – plus, it’s the perfect recipe to have your kiddos help make! It’s incredibly easy to whip up – and only requires 4 simple ingredients – sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Serve with plenty of fresh fruit and graham crackers for an epic dessert board the whole family will love!
Thanks to Eagle Brand for sponsoring this recipe! All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Blue Bowl possible.
Meet the simplest dessert you’ll ever make, friends! Like the recipe name tells you, there are only four ingredients!
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
In case you needed further convincing to make this recipe, the whole thing comes together in about 10 minutes – and it really tastes just like the filling of a cheesecake! Since it’s such a simple, un-fussy recipe, it’s a great activity to have kids help with! Serve this dip with plenty of fresh fruit, berries, and graham crackers!
To make the dip, simply cream softened cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar last, and mix everything until it’s well combined. To make sure the finished dip is perfectly smooth and creamy, make sure your cream cheese has set out on the counter for a bit so it can come to room temp + soften. If you try to mix it while it’s still cold and hard, it’ll be lumpy and chunky and weird.
The consistency of the final dip is SO amazing – it’s not a thin or runny dip – it’s nice and thick and creamy, thanks to Eagle Sweetened Condensed Milk! It provides the perfect amount of sweetness and creaminess to this recipe. Without it, the dip would be wayyy too thick and not sweet enough. With it, the dip has the perfect flavor + spreadability. That’s what I do these days – measure spreadability of dips – it’s a very scientific process with lots of taste tests ?.
Go ahead and get those sweet berries ready for dunking! This recipe can be adjusted to fit whatever size group of people you’re feeding! A single batch feeds about eight, a half batch feeds about four, and so on. You could even cut the recipe in half to only feed two people.
Once the dip is made, you don’t need to chill it – it’s ready to eat immediately! That’s always a big pro for me – sometimes your dessert cravings just can’t wait 30 minutes for something to bake or chill! And, it’s especially nice to have a final product that you can eat immediately when baking with kids!
Add the dip to a bowl and top with some sliced strawberry pieces and a dusting of graham cracker crumbs – ya know, to enhance the whole cheesecake vibe! ?
Perfect Cheesecake Dip Situations:
- A fun and super simple recipe to make with your kids
- Celebrating Spring’s arrival
- Date-night in
- Social Distancing party with your roommate/significant other
- Indoor picnic in the living room (great for kids!)
- Any other single thing that your wonderful mind can come up with!
So to recap – this dip feels + tastes like the warmer, brighter days ahead! It’s incredibly simple to make – and quick. And, it’s adaptable to whatever amount of servings you want to have!
Now, get baking, friends. OH I almost forgot to specifically say that this is also a no-bake recipe, obviously! Add that to the Pros list, and then start whipping this up!
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
4-Ingredient Cheesecake Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese two 8-ounce blocks, full fat
- 1 cup Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 TBSP powdered sugar
- 2 TBSP vanilla extract
- fresh fruit, berries, and graham crackers
- Prep: Let the cream cheese come to room temp on the counter before beginning, so that it will mix up smoothly with the other ingredients.
- Make the Dip: Cream the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with electric mixer. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla last, and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Serve + Store: Enjoy immediately! Add the dip to a serving bowl, and top with strawberry slices and a dusting of graham cracker crumbs. Serve with fresh fruit and graham crackers. Store leftover dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- A Note About Yield: You can cut this recipe in half or double it, to make more or fewer servings, as desired!
Order my new book: