Meet the most creamy and delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie! We’ve got a chocolate oreo crust, a silky peanut butter filling, and a cloud of pillowy whipped cream with a generous sprinkle of peanut butter cups on top. This quick-to-make pie is a total crowd pleaser – it always disappears in a flash!
This post is sponsored by our friends at Oster. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Blue Bowl possible!
So What’s So Special About this Pie? Everything!
- Chocolate Oreo Crust – The crunchy crust is made with crushed oreo cookies – it’s delicious and the perfect contrast to the silky filling and topping!
- Peanut Butter Filling – This filling is super traditional – made with creamy peanut butter, cream cheese, cool whip, a splash of vanilla, a pinch of salt, and just enough powdered sugar to sweeten it all up.
- Silky Whipped Cream – We’re blending (yes, blending!) up some silky whipped cream made with just 3 ingredients – heavy cream, vanilla, and a bit of powdered sugar.
- Peanut Butter Cups – I love topping this with some chopped peanut butter cups. It’s the perfect garnish for this pie, and adds to the incredible peanut butter and chocolate experience!
- Make-Ahead Dessert – Since this pie sets up in the fridge, it’s a great make-ahead and low-stress dessert option!
How to Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie:
Start by pulsing oreo cookies in a food processor. Stir some melted butter into those crumbs and press this into a 9-inch pie plate. Chill this while you mix up the filling.
Then, spread that creamy dreamy filling into your chilled crust! Let that chill for at least an hour before adding the whipped cream on top.
We’re quickly mixing up the lightly sweetened whipped cream in Oster’s One Touch Blender – it mixes up the creamiest whipped cream in no time!
The sleek easy-to-use one-touch buttons make mixing up this whipped cream a total breeze. Just use the medium button to blend until the cream is thickened and silky. Who knew you could make such fabulous whipped cream in a blender?! It’s all part of the magic of this blender and Oster’s 75th Blending Anniversary!
Just look at those silky swoops of pillowy goodness! To make a beautiful pie, pile the whipped cream in the center of the pie, then gently push it out towards the edges using the back of a spoon, creating swoops as you go.
Top your pie with a handful of chopped peanut butter cups for the perfect finishing touch. Chill the pie in the fridge for at least 4 hours (or overnight!) before serving.
Slice into your pie, admire those gorgeous layers of chocolate crust, creamy filling, and pillowy topping, and dig in!
Perfect Occasions to Make this Dessert for:
- Summer Parties – This pie obviously belongs at any summer events because it’s no-bake! Make it for backyard get-togethers, the 4th of July, or any other day that you’re craving something sweet and don’t want to turn on your oven.
- Halloween – Peanut butter, chocolate, and peanut butter cups on top? This pie clearly belongs at a halloween party!
- Thanksgiving – If you’re not into super traditional thanksgiving desserts, or if you want an easy pie option, this would be a delicious addition to your Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving celebrations!
- Christmas – This would be a fun non-traditional dessert to share at a holiday party.
Happy no-baking, friends! And, grab yourself an Oster One Touch Blender at your local Walmart – linked here.
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment below!
Be sure to follow bluebowlrecipes on instagram and tag #bluebowlrecipes with a photo of your creation! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the bluebowlrecipes Facebook page. I’d love to see what you make.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
We've got a chocolate oreo crust, a silky peanut butter filling, and a cloud of pillowy whipped cream with a generous sprinkle of peanut butter cups on top.
For the Crust
- 25 oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
For the Peanut Butter Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese Use the full-fat, block style here
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 container cool whip, thawed
For the Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- A few handfuls of chopped peanut butter cups, for garnish
Make the Crust: Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Pulse the oreos in a food processor until finely ground. Stir in the melted butter and press this mixture into your prepared dish. Chill this in the fridge for at least 1 hour before adding the filling.
Make the Peanut Butter Filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on high speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the peanut butter and mix until combined with the cream cheese. Add the powdered sugar, and mix until fully combined with the peanut butter mixture. Add the vanilla and salt and give it a quick mix. Add the cool whip and mix until just combined. Spread this filling into your chilled crust, and chill at least 4-6 hours before adding the whipped cream and serving.
Make the Whipped Cream: Add the whipped cream ingredients to your Oster One-Touch Blender. Blend on "medium" or "high" for about 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture is thick and smooth. Give it a stir about halfway through to check the consistency. Pile the whipped cream on top of your chilled pie, and gently nudge it towards the edges with the back of a spoon, creating swoops as you go. Sprinkle on the crushed peanut butter cups.
Serve + Store: You can serve the pie right away once the whipped cream has been added, or you can continue chilling overnight to serve the next day! Slice and serve, and enjoy! Keep leftovers, covered, in the fridge for a few days.
Make-Ahead Tips: The pie crust with the filling can be covered and chilled in the fridge for up to 2 days before topping and serving. The whipped cream-topped pie can be covered and chilled overnight before serving. (I recommend storing it in a cake carrier or something with a domed top so you don't squash the whipped cream down!)
Order my new book: