These Seven Layer Bars are one of the easiest treats to whip up! They’re made with a buttery graham cracker crust, and topped with layers of sweet coconut, crunchy pecans, sweetened condensed milk, semi sweet and white chocolate chips, and they’re finished with your favorite crushed easter candy!
This post is sponsored by Eagle Brand. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Blue Bowl possible!
Easter is quickly approaching, and these Seven Layer Bars topped with Easter candy are one of the easiest – and most delicious – treats you can make! Plus, you only need a handful of simple ingredients:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Shredded coconut
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- A bag of your favorite easter-themed chocolate candies
The base for these bars is a simple mixture of melted butter and graham cracker crumbs – press that into your prepared pan first.
Then, add your shredded coconut and chopped pecans. If you aren’t crazy about pecans, you can swap them for walnuts, or you can omit them altogether if you prefer a nut-free dessert. Pour the entire can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk over the bars. It adds a wonderful sweet flavor and the perfect creamy texture to these bars!
Last, add your semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and top with your favorite crushed chocolate easter-themed candies!
Bake these bars up, let them cool, and then dig in! They’re so quick to pull together, and they are a great make-ahead treat, since they do need to cool for at least a few hours before slicing.
I hope you make and enjoy these bars this Easter and spring season!
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
Easy Easter Seven Layer Bars
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted (1 stick, 113 grams)
- 1 and 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- One 14 ounce can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 and 1/2 cups easter colored chocolate candies
- Prep: Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the Bars: Melt the butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Press this mixture evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan. Sprinkle the coconut over the top of the crust, and then the chopped pecans. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over the top of this, as evenly as you can. Next, sprinkle on the two kinds of chocolate chips. Add your easter candies to a ziploc bag and partially crush with a rolling pin. Sprinkle these over the top.
- Bake: Bake the bars for 21-24 minutes.
- Serve + Store: Let bars cool before cutting and serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temp for 4-5 days.
Order my new book: