The only Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe I’ll ever use! Made using only 5 ingredients, and ready to eat in 25 minutes! This is the ultimate game-day, party, holiday, any-other-situation appetizer.
This is what cheesy-creamy dreams are made of. The only spinach artichoke dip recipe I will ever use. It’s so basic and so good.
Here are a few of the many reasons that Spinach Artichoke Dip is the best kinda dip:
- Super simple to make – we’re talking just five ingredients. That’s right people, count ‘em up.
- The most perfect party app — Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s (all of the above, please!)
- Did I mention the cheesy goodness?
- You can make it in the oven OR Crock Pot in 30 minutes or less
- It’s got spinach & this is basically the only way I’ll get a dose of leafy greens in these days
JUST LOOK AT THAT CHEESE
If you want to make it in the crock pot, I recommend this one(affiliate link). It’s a double-mini crock pot, and one batch of dip fills each side up a little over halfway. Which means…….you could double the recipe and still fit it in this crock pot.
If that’s not a win, I don’t even know what is.
The perfect party spread and the easiest. So you can simplify your holiday/game-day menu-planning, and focus on enjoying time with your people, and of course, eating.
Favorite Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 can non-marinated artichoke hearts (14 oz)
- 1 and 1/2 cups real mayonnaise
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed about 8 ounces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Oven Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an oven-safe baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Make sure your spinach is thawed or thaw it (without the packaging) in the microwave. Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach. Drain liquid from the can of artichoke hearts. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl. Add the mixture to the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Crock Pot Directions: Spray the inside of your crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all ingredients (same as above) and add to the crockpot. Cook on high for 20 ish minutes, until everything is melted together. Give it a stir. Keep it on “warm” once it’s done so you don’t burn it.
- Store: Store leftovers, tightly covered, in the fridge for up to 5 days.
This post contains an affiliate link. This in no way affects the price of the product, it just means we earn a small fee if you purchase the item using that link. This helps us continue to provide quality content ❤️.
Order my new book: