This is what cheesy-creamy dreams are made of. The only spinach artichoke dip recipe I will ever use. It’s so basic + so good.
Here are a few reasons this is the best kinda dip:
- Super simple to make – we’re talking just five ingredients. That’s right people, count ‘em up.
- The most perfect party app — Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s (all of the above, please!)
- Did I mention the cheesy goodness?
- You can make it in the oven OR Crock Pot in 30 minutes or less
- It’s got spinach & this is basically the only way I’ll get a dose of leafy greens in these days
JUST LOOK AT THAT CHEESE
If you want to make it in the crock pot, I recommend this one(affiliate link). It’s a double-mini crock pot, and one batch of dip fills each side up a little over halfway. Which means…….you could double the recipe and still fit it in this crock pot.
If that’s not a win, I don’t even know what is.
Shout-out to Santa for bringing us this amazing little appliance last Christmas 🎅🏼
The perfect party spread 👆🏻 and the easiest. So you can simplify your holiday menu-planning, and focus on all the little joys of the season. I think this, enjoyed with people you love, certainly counts as one of the little joys ❤️
- 1 can non-marinated artichoke hearts (12-14 oz.)*
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise*
- 8 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (8 oz.) thawed
- 1 clove crushed garlic (about 1/2 tsp)
If making this in the oven, preheat to 350 degrees. Spray an oven-safe baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Make sure your spinach is thawed or thaw it (without the packaging) in the microwave. Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach. Mix all ingredients, including spinach, in a bowl and stir to combine. Put the mixture in the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with chips + crackers!
Crock Pot Directions: Spray the inside of your crockpot with non-stick spray. Mix all ingredients (same as above) and add to the crockpot. Cook on high for 20 ish minutes, until everything is melted together. Keep it on “warm” once it’s done so you don’t burn it.
*Notes: I accidentally bought marinated artichoke hearts but I just threw them in a colander and rinsed the marinade off in the sink. We always use Hellmann’s real mayonnaise because it’s bomb. (Nope, not a sponsored post, we just love their mayonnaise! But, any brand of real mayonnaise will work.)
This post contains an affiliate link. This in no way affects the price of the product, it just means we earn a small fee if you purchase the item using that link. This helps us continue to provide quality content ❤️.