Meet the ultimate summer drink! We’re blending up a gorgeous cocktail made with coconut rum, frozen strawberries, frozen mangos, lime juice and a hint of agave. Top it off with a little club soda, a fresh strawberry on the rim, and prepare to feel like you’ve embarked on a tropical vacation!
This post is sponsored by our friends at Blue Chair Bay! All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Blue Bowl possible.
I mean, just look at the gorgeous color on these cocktails! Sheer summer joy, in a glass. And the whole thing takes just a few minutes (less than 10!) to whip up. It’s the perfect way to celebrate National Rum Day coming up this Sunday!
What You’ll Need:
All you need are a few simple ingredients to make this gorgeous cocktail –
- Frozen mangos
- Frozen strawberries
- Lime juice
- Agave (or honey!)
- Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- Club soda
- Fresh fruit/mint sprigs for garnish
First, add your coconut rum to a blender. It is SO smooth and delicious!
Next, add your frozen strawberries and mango pieces, lime juice, and a tablespoon of agave.
Blend that up until it’s all nice and smooth. Look at that COLOR! Can you tell I’m really, really digging this drink? Heh.
Finally, pour into glasses – this recipe makes 4 drinks – and top with club soda. Stick a fresh strawberry on the rim of your glass, sit back, and get ready to be transported to whatever tropical destination you can dream of.
You can, of course, cut this recipe in half to make just 2 drinks. And, you can also double it if you want more than 4 drinks. It feels like summer is winding to a close faster than many of us might like, but we still have plenty of time to make and enjoy this sweet & refreshing Coconut Rum Punch!
Happy summer, and happy sipping!
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
Frozen Coconut Rum Punch with Strawberry, Mango, and Lime
- 6 ounces Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup lime juice Juice of about 1 large lime
- 1 TBSP agave
- club soda, for topping
- fresh fruit and mint for garnish
- Make the Cocktails: Blend the Coconut Rum, frozen fruit, lime juice, and agave until well blended and smooth. Taste and make any adjustments desired (a splash more rum, a hint more agave, etc.).
- Serve: Pour into glasses and top with a splash or two of club soda. Garnish glasses with a fresh strawberry or fresh mint leaves. Enjoy immediately!
Order my new book: