Meet the easiest meal prep recipe you’ll ever come across! These roasted veggies require only a few minutes of prep, are roasted to flavorful perfection, and are so versatile. Mix them into your favorite pasta dish, serve them alongside chicken, or fold them into a fluffy omelette!
This post is sponsored by our friends at Oster. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Blue Bowl possible!
Finally, a way to meal prep that doesn’t make me roll my eyes and want to run out of the kitchen! I only have energy for so much when it comes to meal prep, and this is one of my top ways to do it! Making sure we get lots of fresh veggies in our diet is definitely important to me, and having something like this pan of roasted tomatoes, zucchini, and corn already made keeps things super easy!
Plus, Oster’s French Door Air Fry Oven makes these a breeze to whip up. And, bonus! During these hot summer months, it’s a great option because it’s designed with a faster preheat time than a conventional oven, which reduces your overall cooking time. Anything that gets the oven on and off faster in the summer is definitely a win!
Start off by slicing your cherry tomatoes in half (you could also leave them whole to save even more time!). Slice your zucchini in half lengthwise, and then slice it up so you have half moon shapes. Slice the corn right off the cob, and add all these beautiful veggies to the pan that comes with the air fry oven! Drizzle this with olive oil, add a few cloves of minced garlic, and add plenty of salt and pepper.
Toss it all together, and pop it in your preheated oven. See? Easiest meal prep ever! Another great feature of this oven is that it uses up to 50 percent less energy than conventional ovens.
These veggies will be done in just about 14-16 minutes. Just enough time for you to relax, or if you’re feeling ambitious, you could make some pasta to go with your freshly roasted veggie goodness!
Just look at that – it’s truly some of the best produce that summer has to offer! Here are some of our favorite ways to use these roasted veggies:
- Fold them into an omelette for breakfast, or even a quick lunch or dinner when you’re short on time!
- Serve them alongside your favorite protein (steak, chicken, pork, etc.) for an easy and healthy side
- Add them to a salad
- Use them as toppings on individual flatbread pizzas (with sauce and cheese of course) for a fun and healthier homemade pizza
- Stir them into your favorite pasta, and add a little parmesan and a splash of cream for a filling and hearty meal!
Your future self will thank you for having made these incredibly delicious + easy roasted veggies earlier in the week. Happy cooking!
Did you make this recipe? Leave a comment below letting us know how you liked it!
Be sure to follow bluebowlrecipes on instagram and tag #bluebowlrecipes with a photo of your creation!
Meal Prep Roasted Tomatoes, Corn, and Zucchini
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 ears corn on the cob
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Prep: Rinse and dry your veggies. Halve the tomatoes. Halve the zucchini lengthwise and then slice into half moons. Slice the corn off of the cobs. Add all of this to the baking tray that comes with the Oster Digital French Door Air Fryer Oven. Preheat your air fryer oven on "air fry" at 400 degrees.
- Prepare the veggies: Mince the garlic and add to the pan with the veggies. Drizzle with olive oil and give everything a few generous shakes of salt and pepper. Toss everything together well with clean hands or a wooden spoon.
- Roast: Once the oven is preheated, pop the pan of veggies in. Set the timer for 14 minutes, and press start. You'll have perfectly roasted veggies in no time!
- Serve + Store: Use the veggies in your favorite pasta, serve alongside protein for dinner, or fold them into a fluffy omelette for an easy breakfast (or even lunch or dinner!). Keep veggies in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.
Order my new book: