Bowls of creamy vanilla yogurt, topped with fresh, juicy roasted peaches and a heavy sprinkle of the best homemade maple granola – YES PLEASE. Tastes just like peach crisp – but it’s a little on the healthier side!
I’ve been trying to cut back on dessert/sugar intake a little lately. Let me just say that I don’t think I’ll ever give up dessert – nooooo thank you. BUT I do think that sometimes I overdo it a little on the amount of sugar I put into my body and lately my body has been saying no thank you to that.
SO – I’ve been loving recipes like this! It’s healthier/lighter than eating an all-out serving of peach cobbler or peach crisp, but there’s enough sweetness and crunch to satisfy.
It’s perfect for breakfast or for a snack!
Let’s break these babies down.
What’s a Peach Crisp Yogurt Bowl?
- A heap of creamy, vanilla yogurt
- Fresh, juicy roasted peaches
- Handfuls of crunchy maple granola, made with good-for-you ingredients
This is the maple granola recipe I used in this recipe! I originally published it back in April but just updated the photos this week! It comes together so fast – mix up a few ingredients and bake! Just the smell of this granola baking is a treat by itself.
Make it, and you’ll know what I’m talking about.
While the granola is roasting away, slice some fresh peaches! Toss them with a little sugar and let rest while the granola finishes up. Then, while the granola cools, pop your peaches in the oven!
Finally, assemble your peach bowls while the peaches are still warm from the oven (!!) – a generous scoop of creamy yogurt, a few handfuls of maple granola, and a few (or more) slices of roasted peachy goodness!
Peach Crisp Yogurt Bowls, you are the ultimate snack + breakfast + healthier treat and we love you for that.
Peach season is (sadly!) coming to an end soon, so make these while you can!! There’s nothing better than fresh summer peaches, am I right??
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
Peach Crisp Yogurt Bowls
Homemade Maple Granola
- 1 and 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut Sweetened or unsweetened both work
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 medium peaches
- 3 tbsp sugar
- vanilla yogurt
- Make the Granola: Preheat the oven to 325. Make the granola according to the directions found in the recipe here.
- Make the roasted peaches: While the granola bakes, slice your peaches. Toss with the sugar and let sit in the bowl for 10 minutes to bring out the juices. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and after the 10 minutes, evenly spread the peaches onto the baking sheet. When the granola is done, turn the oven up to 400 degrees. Once preheated, roast the peaches for 12-14 minutes, until juicy and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Assemble your bowls: Add yogurt to a bowl, top with the warm peaches and some of the granola. Enjoy!
- Store: Store leftover granola in an airtight container at room temp for up to two weeks. Store leftover peaches in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Order my new book: