Peach Mango Salsa is the easiest snack to whip up in a blender! It’s made with simple, fresh ingredients like peaches, mangos, red onion, lime juice, and cilantro. This salsa is bursting with summer flavor! It’s the perfect snack, appetizer, or topping for grilled chicken or fish.
This post is sponsored by our friends at Oster. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Blue Bowl possible!
Why you’ll love this Peach Mango Salsa:
- Fresh Peaches & Mangos – Fresh summer peaches and mangos shine in this recipe. These fruits make a delicious pair in this salsa.
- Blender Recipe – This is a great recipe for entertaining because it’s made in a blender for ease!
- Healthy & Delicious – This recipe checks all the boxes – gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan – and it still tastes AMAZING!
- Fresh Peaches – Use ripe peaches – ripe ones will have a bit of give when gently squeezed.
- Fresh Mangos – Use ripe mangos – a ripe mango will have a bit of give when gently squeezed.
- Fresh Lime Juice – I recommend using juice from fresh limes, not from a bottle, as indicated in the recipe card.
- Red Onion – Feel free to use a yellow or white onion in place of the red onion.
- Cilantro – Omit the cilantro if you don’t like it.
How to Make this Peach Salsa Recipe Step-by-Step:
Step 1: Add all of the peach mango salsa ingredients to your blender.
Step 2: Select “medium” and pulse until the mixture is chunky or smooth to your liking. I like it semi smooth. This blender’s 1200-watt motor chops fruits and veggies in no time! It’s much easier than doing this by hand, and you get more of a true salsa texture rather than just a bowl of diced fruit salsa.
Step 3: Pour your Mango Peach Salsa into a medium bowl, and top with extra diced mangos and diced peaches. I even added diced avocado and some cilantro for a really pretty finished look. This is an incredibly easy recipe!
Everyone you serve this side dish to will be in love with the fresh, delicious flavor of the peaches and mangos. Be sure to grab plenty of chips for scooping!
Expert Success Tips:
- Use a good blender – Using a high-powered blender like Oster’s® 3-in-1 Kitchen System with Texture Select Settings ensures an easy blend!
- Fresh Fruit – Use fresh, ripe fruit for the best results.
- Stone Fruits – You could try this recipe with nectarines in place of, or in addition to one of the other sweet fruits.
- Spicy Salsa – Add jalapeño peppers if you like your salsa with a bit of a kick.
- Veggies – Add some fresh tomatoes, or green peppers for some extra veggie power.
Serving + Storing this Recipe:
Store this fresh mango peach salsa recipe in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
- Blender – Oster’s 3-in-1 Blender makes whipping up homemade salsas like this so easy.
More Peach Recipes full of Summer Flavors:
- Peach Cobbler Cake
- Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- Peach Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salted Caramel Peach Hand Pies
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Easy Peach Cobbler Dump Cake (Cake Mix Cobbler)
- Nectarine Peach Crisp
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
Blender Peach Mango Salsa
For the Salsa
- 2 large peaches, pitted and quartered
- 2 large mangos, pitted, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 a red onion, quartered
- juice of half a lime about 2 tbsp
- 2 handfuls fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- jalapeno peppers, a red bell pepper, or a yellow pepper, optional
- extra diced peach, mango, avocado, and red onion
- Prep: The blender is doing most of the work for us with this recipe, so you just need to quarter your produce!
- Make the Salsa: Add all salsa ingredients to your Oster 3-in-1 Kitchen System. Use the "medium" setting and pulse until your desired consistency is reached. I like it on the smoother side for this.
- Serve + Store: Add salsa to a bowl and top with additional diced fruit and a pinch of lime zest, for a polished finish. Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer or snack, or spoon over grilled chicken or fish, or even add this to fish tacos! Keep salsa in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days. Enjoy!