A 5-ingredient recipe for the best appetizer! Warm, soft rolls filled with cheese and topped with garlic butter. Cheesy Garlic Herb Pull Apart Rolls are perfect for parties and holiday gatherings!
Thanks to our friends at Rhodes Bake-N-Serv for sponsoring this recipe!
It’s that time of year – football season, baseball season (if you’re lucky enough to have a team in the playoffs! Go Brewers!), and Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are right around the corner. This is my go-to, back-pocket recipe for all of these gatherings!
Reasons to love this recipe:
- Rhodes Thaw, Rise & Bake Dinner rolls are THE best – so soft, buttery, and delicious!
- Only 5 ingredients (2 of which are spices that you probably have already!)
- The rolls thaw in the fridge overnight so it’s basically a make-ahead recipe with minimal prep work
- BUTTERY BREAD – I mean, do we ever need convincing where buttery bread is involved?
- Oh, and there’s cheese INSIDE the buttery bread
- Feeds a crowd!
- Rhodes rolls can be found in most major grocery stores – win! Look in the freezer section.
How to make these Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls:
All you need is one package of Rhodes Thaw, Rise & Bake Dinner Rolls, two blocks of Monterrey jack cheese, some butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
First, we’re going to let the rolls thaw overnight. Next up, we’re going to dice up the cheese and fill the rolls with LOTS of cheese.
Then, we’ll brush the whole thing with some melty butter – YUM.
Sprinkle on your seasonings and bake!
25 minutes later, you’ll be staring straight into this pan of buttery, cheesy, bread perfection.
I just mean, look how beautiful this situation is. Are you ready for some no-stress entertaining with this recipe? Because I am! Bring on all the events! Bring on all the holidays! We’ve got Cheesy Garlic Herb Pull Apart Rolls and we are ready.
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
Be sure to follow bluebowlrecipes on instagram and tag #bluebowlrecipes with your photo! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the bluebowlrecipes Facebook page. I’d love to see what you make!
Cheesy Garlic Herb Pull Apart Rolls
- 1 package Rhodes Thaw, Rise & Bake rolls
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 blocks (1 lb) Monterrey Jack cheese
- Thaw the rolls: Thaw rolls according to package directions - divide the bag of rolls between two large (9-inch) cake pans or pie dishes that have been sprayed with nonstick spray. Cover with plastic wrap that's also been sprayed with nonstick spray (to prevent rolls sticking) and let rise in the fridge overnight - 8 to 16 hours. The next day, let the rolls continue to rise for 1-2 hours at room temp.
- Prepare rolls: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the blocks of cheese into chunks. Mix the spices together in a small bowl. Slightly flatten out one of the rolls. Place 3-5 small chunks of cheese on the roll, and fold the edges over, pinching to seal the bottom, pushing the cheese up towards the top of the roll. Now, you have a roll stuffed with cheese. Repeat with remaining rolls. Spray the two pans with nonstick cooking spray and place the rolls back in the two pans. Brush the tops of the rolls with the melted butter, and sprinkle the spices over each pan of rolls.
- Bake rolls: Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Brush with a little more butter and enjoy while they're hot!
- Store: Store leftovers, covered, in the fridge for a day or two. These rolls can be reheated in the pan, in the oven - BUT they're really best when fresh!
Order my new book:
Leave a Reply