Deep Dish Nutella Dessert Pizza is rich, covered in nutella and melted chocolate, and topped with a buttery streusel. Drizzle a white chocolate glaze on top and dive in to dessert heaven!
This post is sponsored by our friends at Rhodes Bake-N-Serv! All opinions are my own.
Imagine biting into a fluffy, soft dough, into a rich creamy pool of nutella, into a buttery streusel that has just a hint of crunch, and into a white chocolate glaze. Now imagine all those things combined into ONE dessert. Now stop imagining – because this is really happening!
The best part? It takes about TIME minutes from start-to-finish, thanks to Rhodes Thaw, Rise, & Bake bread dough!
How to Make Nutella Dessert Pizza:
First, blitz up the streusel topping in the food processor! We’re using flour, olive oil (it gives a nice contrast to the sweetness of everything else – trust!), brown sugar, white sugar, and a pinch of cinnamon and salt.
The other ingredients are our Rhodes dough, nutella, white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and some milk + powdered sugar for the glaze.
Press one loaf of the thawed bread dough into a 9-inch pan, and top with chocolate chips.
Spread on the nutella and sprinkle on the streusel.
Bake until golden brown! Mix up the glaze while the pizza bakes, and drizzle it on once it’s out of the oven. Dive in immediately to those rivers of white chocolate glaze, pools of creamy nutella, and crumbles of streusel.
Serve with a glass of milk, of course! This makes a great holiday dessert for a party, or even a special treat for brunch! Whatever you do – run, don’t walk – to make this dessert pizza! Your tastebuds – and everyone who tastes this – will thank you.
Did you make this recipe? Snap a photo and leave a comment!
Be sure to follow bluebowlrecipes on instagram and tag #bluebowlrecipes with your photo! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the bluebowlrecipes Facebook page. I’d love to see what you make! Be sure to leave a comment + rating if you make this recipe so I can see how you liked it!
Deep Dish Nutella Dessert Pizza
For the Streusel
- 3 TBSP cold butter I prefer salted
- 2 TBSP + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour can sub all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated or cane sugar
- pinch salt
- pinch cinnamon
For the Nutella Pizza
- 3/4 cup nutella
- 1 loaf Rhodes Thaw, Rise, & Bake White Bread Dough, thawed See Note
For the White Chocolate Glaze
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP water
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP melted butter
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Prep: Thaw Rhodes bread dough according to package directions. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Make the Streusel: Add all streusel ingredients to food processor and pulse until different sized crumbs form.
- Make the Pizza: Press the bread dough into the greased pan - just keep working with it until it stretches to fit the pan - it's pretty sturdy, so don't worry - it'll be fine. Spread the nutella on top and then sprinkle on the streusel.
- Bake: Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Make the Glaze: While the pizza bakes, make the glaze. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 25 second intervals, stirring between each, until completely melted and smooth. Whisk all glaze ingredients together.
- Serve + Store: Drizzle the glaze over the pizza once it comes out of the oven. Slice, and enjoy warm! Enjoy with a cold glass of milk. Store leftovers, tightly covered, in the fridge for up to a week. Re-warm the leftovers as desired.
Order my new book: